TEMPUS – Corinthiam
The CORINTHIAM project is based on five pillars of activities and includes the establishment of a Central Office Responsible for the Integration at Home of Internationalization as Assurance of quality in the Meda region, and the application of the European Credit Transfer System of the Bologna protocol to increase mobility of students.
The consortium is made up of four Israeli and two Palestinian institutions of Higher Education with seven European universities.
Free University of Brussels (Belgium), co-ordinator |
Compostela Group of Universities (Spain) | Lund University (Sweden)
Masaryk University (Czech Republic) |
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano (Italy) |
University of Brighton (United Kingdom) | University of Oldenburg (Germany)
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev | Hebrew University, Jerusalem | Interdisciplinary Centre, Herzliya |Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design
Al Quds University | Hebron University
The objectives are:
• Introduction of quality mechanisms specific to the process of inter-nationalisation and the services offered by the Central Offices for International Relations
• Preparation of specialists in EHEA, implementation of ECTS, DS and other instruments that facilitate exchange, mobility and joint ventures between the EU and the ME region
• Establishment of Central Offices Responsible for the Integration at Home of Internationalisation as assurance of quality
• Pilot project on the implementation of ECTS at faculty level
• Dissemination of results to third parties in the Middle East region