וות המחשבים - אודות Computer Labs & Printing Center
חוות מחשבים ומרכז הדפסות
غرفة الكمبيوتر ومركز الطابعات
Computer Lab equipment loan protocols for exhibitions and final projects only
It is possible to borrow equipment for departmental exhibitions and final projects only (computers, keyboards, mice, etc.) at the 9th floor Computer Lab
Please follow the procedure below:
- Equipment must be booked a week before the desired date. There is no possibility of borrowing computing equipment on the actual day.
- When borrowing equipment, check that it is in working order and intact.
- Students must return the equipment in the condition it was received, externally and internally.
- Students must delete all traces of their work from the computer and return it in the state it was received.
- Mouse and keyboard must be returned clean and in working condition.
- Before returning a monitor, students must clean it with a screen cleaner (9th floor). A dirty screen will not be accepted.
- Auxiliary cables must be rolled in their attached Velcro.
- In case of damage to borrowed equipment, the deposit left for the equipment may be withheld at the discretion of the Academy.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure the safety of the equipment with the installation team.
- The completed form is sent for review and does not ensure the availability of the equipment. We will make every effort to make it available.
- It is the student’s responsibility to return the equipment to the 9th floor, room 918, and obtain a return confirmation.
What's going on at Bezalel