Application Form for Incoming Exchange Students
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
Online application form
Transcript of records
Recommendation letter(in English)
Letter of motivation
In order to apply, your coordinator must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Department they are enrolled in/Department they want to apply to(if equivalent)
3. Email address of student
4. Semester they would like to study at Bezalel
1. You must be officially nominated by the International Office at your home institution.
2. Fill out the online application (see below)
3. Include in your application a google drive link than contains your: Transcript of records, Recommendation letter, Letter of motivation, 1 photo, Small portfolio(5 MB mx). This link must be open to all and include all the files in order to be accepted.
If the google drive link is not completely filled with the necessary documents, or is blocked from opening, that may lead to a delay in the application, and will not be sent to the departments in time.
*Please note Health insurance must be obtained through Harel Yedidim after acceptance.
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS
Fall semester (October-February): Nominations and Applications will be accepted from April 1- May 1
Spring semester (February-July): Nominations and Applications will be accepted from Oct 1- November 1
Primary language of instruction: Hebrew (with some courses in English)
No previous knowledge of Hebrew required.
*High level of English proficiency REQUIRED.