Computer Labs & Printing Center
חוות מחשבים ומרכז הדפסות
غرفة الكمبيوتر ومركز الطابعات
The management of the IT and Digital Media Division and the support team at the Computer Lab constantly strive to improve the service to students in all aspects of our work involving software, computers, peripheral equipment and work environment.
Bezalel’s Computer Labs are located on the 5th and 9th floors on the Mount Scopus Campus, in the Department of Architecture building downtown and in Bezalel’s Haredi Extension.
The Printing and Digital Media Center is located on the 9th floor on the Mount Scopus Campus.
In light of the Ministry of Health guidelines, the current semester will mostly be conducted in the format of remote learning. However, the Printing Center is open for independent work and services.
n keeping with the Covid-19 restrictions, the Center’s services will be limited and only available by pre-booking the use of the 9th floor Computer Lab as well as appointments for plotter printing, sublimation printing and vinyl cutting.
Due to the frequent revision of Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions, please check our website for changes in the Center’s opening hours before your visit.
Opening hours during Covid-19
9th Floor opening hours
- The Lab will be open to students Sun -Thurs from 09:00 am to 17:00
- The Academy may agree to extend working hours during presentation weeks and at the end of the semester, by prior arrangement with the Lab Manager, the Security Department and approval of the student’s academic Department.
Wide format (plotter) printing, sublimation printing and vinyl cutting
- Plotter printing, vinyl cutting and sublimation printing are conducted exclusively by the printing center staff.
- Appointments can be booked up to one hour in advance. Appointments will be scheduled based on availability.
- Nonetheless, during presentation week, working hours may be extended, subject to the approval and prior arrangement with the Lab Manager, the Security Department and approval of the student’s academic Department.
On-site assistants are present to help students work independently, while ensuring that all the resources on the 5th and 9th floors function properly.